SUNDAY ON-COURT TRAINING SESSION 31ST MAY
Date: 31st May 2020
Venue: Wally Hagan Stadium, Starling St, Hamilton Hill WA
GUIDELINES WE MUST ALL FOLLOW TODAY, PROVIDED TO ME BY THE VENUE MANAGEMENT:
1. All participants are to enter through the MAIN ENTRY and are expected to hand sanitise on arrival AND departure and will be required to sign-in.
2. MAIN ENTRY will be locked during training and will only be unlocked when the stadium is ready for the next training group.
3. Athletes are encouraged to bring their own basketball. The CBA will provide limited basketballs to those who do not have one, and they will be sanitised prior and post use by COACHES.
4. Spectators and parents will NOT be permitted to attend training until further notice. Coaches are responsible for athletes duty of care, and are not to leave until all athletes in their respective team have been collected by parents.
5. Athletes and coaches are advised to bring a CLEARLY LABELLED drink bottle, with drink fountains NOT TO BE USED until further notice.
6. Benches, grandstand and change room facilities will not be available for use.
7. No hand-shaking or high fives are permitted, with social distancing to be practiced at all times. This requires coaches to think creatively to minimise lines, standing around (particularly in groups), and leaning against benches or walls.
8. No food or snacks are to be brought into the stadium, unless required for medical reasons.
9. Any participant feeling unwell must not attend or participate in activity. If coaches are made aware of an unwell athlete, they are encouraged to inform CBA staff to manage the situation.